Two-Stage Stainless Steel Thermostat (Line Voltage)
This two-stage stainless steel thermostat is designed for reliable use in heating, ventilating, and refrigeration applications. A broad temperature range between 30° and +110°F allows for a wide range of heating and cooling applications. Snap-acting contacts are in a dust protected steel enclosure. SPDT switches are enclosed and protected.
- Temperature Range: 30°F – 110°F
- Voltage Range: 24VAC to 600VAC
- Amperage: 16/22A
- Enclosure: NEMA 1
- Knockouts: 1-1/2” NPT
- Enclosure Material: Stainless Steel
- Enclosure Finish: Brushed
- Sensor: Capillary Coil
- Switch Type: SPDT/SPDT
- Application: Heating and Cooling
- Differential: +/- 2°F
- Size without coil: 4 1/2” x 2 1/8” x 2 1/8”
30F to 110F adjustment range, Heat and Cooling, Dust resistant enclosure, SPDT/SPDT
Click here to view the product guide for more information.
Contact us for larger quantity (25+) orders.