Corded Line Voltage Thermostat
This corded line voltage thermostat is designed for reliable use in heating and ventilating applications. A broad temperature range between 35° and +95°F allows for a wide range of heating applications. Snap-acting contacts are in a dust protected steel enclosure. SPST switches are enclosed and protected.
- Temperature Range: 35°F – 95°F
- Voltage Range: 120VAC
- Amperage: 15/15A
- Enclosure: NEMA 1
- Enclosure Material: Steel
- Enclosure Finish: Gray Paint
- Sensor: Capillary Coil
- Switch Type: SPST
- Application: Heating
- Differential: +/- 2°F
- Size without coil: 4 1/2” x 2 1/8” x 2 1/8”
- 6 ft. Extended Piggyback Cord
Click here to view the product guide for more information.
Contact us for larger quantity (25+) orders.